At Canviz, we have been creating PowerApps before they were available to the public. Our thought leadership with PowerApps is evident in the official PowerApps sample templates released by Microsoft, the conference presentations we deliver, and our community contributions.
Canviz PowerApps services include design, development, test, deployment, documentation, and support. We create fast, modern, and mobile-enabled PowerApps solutions for a wide range of business needs.
PowerApps QuickStart Solution
At Canviz, we have perfected the art of quickly developing PowerApps for our clients!
Usually, in the course of two weeks we can gather your requirements, document them, create a design and a prototype of your PowerApp and review it with your stakeholders.
After the review cycle is complete and we gather the feedback from the reviews we can tweak the requirements and design and begin the build phase. A typical build phase for a PowerApp can be finished and fully tested in under a month.
- The most experienced PowerApps team in the industry!
- Direct access to the Microsoft PowerApps team
- Awareness of the product roadmap ensures your PowerApps are built with the future in mind
- Fast, mobile enabled PowerApps to connect employees, customers, vendors and partners
- PowerApps that work around the world in many languages
- Great looking PowerApps that promote your company’s brand identity
- Experienced architects, developers, and testers ensure your PowerApps are built properly to ensure maximum performance and up-time
Solutions and Capabilities
- Mobile, tablet, and desktop PowerApps
- Multi-lingual PowerApps
- Small business PowerApps
- Large corporate PowerApps
- Line of business systems PowerApps
- Software as a service PowerApps
Official Microsoft PowerApps Sample Templates We've Created
PowerApps Videos We've Created
In this video I demonstrate three different ways to change the Owner for a PowerApps app. Don’t actually change the owner, clone the app and assign a new Owner. Export the package, then log on with the intended Owner account and import the package. When importing, select Create New for the app. Use the Share
In this video I demonstrate 3 different ways to audit, log usage, and report on PowerApps. PowerApps Analytics reports Office 365 Security Center Audit Logs Learn more here: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-platform/admin/logging-powerapps Custom logging to an external source such as Azure Application Insights. Watch this video to learn how to log to Azure Application Insights: https://youtu.be/HqKHuDeEkXs
In this video I demonstrate how to log Exceptions, Events, and Page Views to Azure Application Insights from both a Custom Connector and Flows. This allows you to capture telemetry about your application to help you understand how your users use it, what errors may be occurring, and how to fix things quickly! This video
Watch a video to learn how to use to SharePoint Document Libraries in PowerApps, and download the sample PowerApp you see in the video!