At Canviz, we have been creating Power Apps before they were available to the public. Our thought leadership with Power Apps is evident in the official Power Apps sample templates released by Microsoft, the conference presentations we deliver, and our community contributions.
Canviz Power Apps services include design, development, test, deployment, documentation, and support. We create fast, modern, and mobile-enabled Power Apps solutions for a wide range of business needs.
Power Apps QuickStart Solution
At Canviz, we have perfected the art of quickly developing Power Apps for our clients!
Usually, in the course of two weeks we can gather your requirements, document them, create a design and a prototype of your Power App and review it with your stakeholders.
After the review cycle is complete and we gather the feedback from the reviews we can tweak the requirements and design and begin the build phase. A typical build phase for a Power App can be finished and fully tested in under a month.
- The most experienced Power Apps team in the industry!
- Direct access to the Microsoft Power Platform team
- Awareness of the product roadmap ensures your Power Apps are built with the future in mind
- Fast, mobile enabled Power Apps to connect employees, customers, vendors and partners
- Power Apps that work around the world in many languages
- Great looking Power Apps that promote your company’s brand identity
- Experienced architects, developers, and testers ensure your Power Apps are built properly to ensure maximum performance and up-time
Solutions and Capabilities
- Mobile, tablet, and desktop Power Apps
- Multi-lingual Power Apps
- Small business Power Apps
- Large corporate Power Apps
- Line of business systems Power Apps
- Software as a service Power Apps
Official Microsoft Power Apps Sample Templates We've Created
Power Apps Videos We've Created
Canviz’s Partner and CTO Todd Baginski has been awarded the Microsoft FastTrack Recognized Solution Architect – Power Platform!
This PowerApps Component Framework (PCF) component includes a textbox that allows entering and validating international telephone numbers.
This script provides a fast way to identify certificates that are about to expire in Azure App services and
App Registrations (and their associated Client Secrets and Certificates).