Canviz’s Microsoft Office 365 and SharePoint solutions services help our clients plan, design, architect, develop, deploy, and maintain stable content management and digital asset management solutions that integrate with existing business processes and data. In other words, we can help you with any and all aspects of your SharePoint and Office 365 initiatives.
We have a flexible model that allows us to work either independently on your projects or as an extension to your team.
Our services for on-premises, cloud hosted, and Office 365 environments include:
- Strategy and Planning
- Road-map and Architecture
- End-to-end Solution Implementation
- Architecture & Development Services
- Deployment Services
- SharePoint Version Upgrades and Migration
- SharePoint Training and User Support
- Administration & Support
- Operational Support and Maintenance
Deep Knowledge and Experience
We create solutions on all aspects of the SharePoint and Office 365 platforms. You name it, we’ve done it.
Some of the most common things we implement in SharePoint and Office 365 solutions include:
- Customized branding to match your corporate brand
- Information architecture (sites, managed metadata, site columns, content types, lists, and libraries)
- Search (fast, relevant, custom search result screens, external data sources)
- Site creation (automation, governance)
- Backup and recovery plans
- Remote monitoring and management
- Custom components (Full Trust Code, SharePoint Framework)
- Administrator and end user training
- Mobile enabled solutions (responsive designs, notifications, alerts)
- Peace of mind knowing that recognized industry experts are working on your solution
- Deep relationships with the product teams that ensure your solutions adhere to the Office 365 and SharePoint roadmaps
- Deep technical expertise that guarantees you aren’t paying for ramp up time
In this video I demonstrate the functionality and describe the architecture of the Sample Solution I use in the Power Platform ALM video series.
In this video I describe the various approaches you can take to implement Power Platform Application Lifecycle Management (ALM).
Learn how to detect when new Power Apps and Flows are created in a Power Platform environment and send email notifications.
Choose Proper Screen Size Before Development Screen size is very important, first we should choose a proper screen size, and should not change screen size once begin development. The reason is that some properties (X, Y, Width, Height, Font size, etc.) of all controls will be changed automatically after the screen size is changed even