Canviz’s Microsoft Office 365 and SharePoint solutions services help our clients plan, design, architect, develop, deploy, and maintain stable content management and digital asset management solutions that integrate with existing business processes and data. In other words, we can help you with any and all aspects of your SharePoint and Office 365 initiatives.
We have a flexible model that allows us to work either independently on your projects or as an extension to your team.
Our services for on-premises, cloud hosted, and Office 365 environments include:
- Strategy and Planning
- Road-map and Architecture
- End-to-end Solution Implementation
- Architecture & Development Services
- Deployment Services
- SharePoint Version Upgrades and Migration
- SharePoint Training and User Support
- Administration & Support
- Operational Support and Maintenance
Deep Knowledge and Experience
We create solutions on all aspects of the SharePoint and Office 365 platforms. You name it, we’ve done it.
Some of the most common things we implement in SharePoint and Office 365 solutions include:
- Customized branding to match your corporate brand
- Information architecture (sites, managed metadata, site columns, content types, lists, and libraries)
- Search (fast, relevant, custom search result screens, external data sources)
- Site creation (automation, governance)
- Backup and recovery plans
- Remote monitoring and management
- Custom components (Full Trust Code, SharePoint Framework)
- Administrator and end user training
- Mobile enabled solutions (responsive designs, notifications, alerts)
- Peace of mind knowing that recognized industry experts are working on your solution
- Deep relationships with the product teams that ensure your solutions adhere to the Office 365 and SharePoint roadmaps
- Deep technical expertise that guarantees you aren’t paying for ramp up time
Learn how to accelerate development with the Catalog in Power Platform in both green field (creating a new app from scratch) and enhancement (taking an existing app and updating it) scenarios.
Learn how to share PCF Components with the Catalog in Power Platform. In this demonstration a PCF Component is developed and added to the Catalog in Power Platform. Then, another developer uses the Catalog to discover the PCF control and install it in their development environment, and finally use it to enhance an existing Power App.
In this video I describe the various approaches you can take to implement Power Platform Application Lifecycle Management (ALM).