We use the knowledge we gain working with pre-release Azure technologies to guide our clients and ensure their cloud road-map aligns accordingly. Canviz professionals analyze your infrastructure, applications and needs to recommend the appropriate Azure solution for you.
Canviz also helps you build, deploy, and maintain Azure Cloud solutions to reduce costs, streamline operations, and modernize your systems.
- Reduce expensive on-premises data center costs
- Improve redundancy and performance with technologies like auto-scaling and geo-replication
- Take advantage of CICD for quicker and more efficient deployment cycles
Solutions and Capabilities
- Azure Application Readiness, Strategy, Assessment & Planning
- Application Architecture, Development, Testing, and Deployment Services
- Application Migration Services
- Security Audit & Application Governance Plan Development
- Application Maintenance & Support
A couple weeks ago I had the pleasure to present 3 theater sessions with Casey Burke at the Microsoft Business Applications Summit in Seattle, WA. One of the sessions we presented showed how you can use to Azure to intake, process, analyze, and store IoT data then visualize it in a Microsoft PowerApps app, like
At the Microsoft Business Applications Summit Casey Burke and Todd Baginski showed you an awesome IoT driven PowerApps app that follows taxis in Beijing around to monitor their maintenance intervals. They also showed how to embed PowerApps in Microsoft Teams and how to get started with your first PowerApps app. Reach out to us if you want to
On the first day of the Microsoft Business Applications Summit in Seattle, Todd Baginski co-presented 3 sessions on building PowerApps from entry-level introduction to implementing hardcore IoT solutions with PowerApps on top of Microsoft Azure. Level 100: How to build your first two PowerApps Level 200: Extend Microsoft Office 365 and harness the power of