Canviz offers development of mobile applications on various platforms. Our team has deep experience in the development of leading mobile application platforms, including Android and iPhone (iOS).
Creating a mobile ‘app’ and deploying it to an ‘app’ store such as Google, Apple, or Microsoft is not always the best way to create and deploy a mobile application. Sometimes creating a mobile application is best done via the typical ‘app’ approach in an app store, other times it may be a responsive web site.
Canviz works with our clients to identify the proper technology and way to create mobile applications for our customers to ensure the mobile applications meet their needs, are easy to support and maintain, and have the lowest total cost of ownership possible.
When creating apps that are made available in app stores there are a variety of ways to create the app including native code (such as iOS, Android, and the Universal Windows Platform), Cordova, and Xamarin. Canviz analyzes your business and requirements and helps you choose the appropriate technology to ensure your short and long term goals associated with the app are taken into account.
For Office 365 customers, PowerApps are also an option to create mobile applications. Please see our Power Platform services offering for more information about our Power Apps and Flow services.
Canviz web application services encompass a range of services including design, development, e-commerce online solutions, portals and search engine optimization (SEO). We create fast, modern, and mobile-enabled web-based technology solutions for a wide range of business needs.
Our web based solutions help you connect your businesses, branches, customers, suppliers, vendors, in your geographical location and around the world.
- Fast, mobile enabled web applications and mobile apps to connect employees, customers, vendors and partners
- Web applications and mobile apps that work around the world in many languages
- Great looking web applications and mobile apps that promote your company’s brand identity
- Experienced architects, developers, and testers ensure your web applications and mobile apps are built properly to ensure maximum performance and up-time
Mobile App Devices and Platforms
- Android phones / tablets devices
- iPad / iPhone
- Windows Phone/Surface
- Microsoft Power Apps
- Mobile-enabled web applications and sites
Mobile App Languages
- jQuery Mobile
- Responsive web design (HTML5 / CSS3)
Solutions and Capabilities
- .NET web applications
- Angular, React, Knockout, etc. based web applications
- WordPress based web applications
- Multi-lingual web applications
- Small business web applications
- Large corporate web applications
- Line of business systems web applications
- Software as a service web applications