Why move your SharePoint environment to Office 365?
- Collaborate effectively across your organization with Microsoft Teams
- Create business process automation using Microsoft Power Automate Flows
- Build business applications using Microsoft Power Apps
- Track schedules and tasks with Microsoft Tasks
- Increase operational efficiencies leveraging Software as a Service (SAAS)
- Reduce data center foot prints and operational costs
- Gain performance and reliability with global redundancy
- Simplify user experience with single sign-in
- Avoid issues with end of life software, Office 365 is always the on the latest version
- Rebuild forms and workflows previously built on now obsolete InfoPath
- Get the latest features that empower your users
How does Canviz Help?
Our migration services provide end-to-end results from ideation through user adoption. The diagram below illustrates the core stages of the migration journey.
What experience does Canviz provide?
Bringing over 12 years of company experience and a team of seasoned consultants, Canviz has the experience you can count on to successfully complete your migration journey.
Migrations20k Trained Users
Microsoft Gold Partner, FastTrack Certified
As a Gold Microsoft partner, Canviz is certified to execute Microsoft’s FastTrack program for SharePoint migrations. Our migration methodology aligns directly to the FastTrack program. Additionally, we expand on the FastTrack tools, including automated content analysis and migrations using ShareGate and other tools.
Power Platform ALM – Part 1: Choose the right approach!
In this video I describe the various approaches you can take to implement Power Platform Application Lifecycle Management (ALM).
Detect and Notify when Power Apps and Flows are Created
Learn how to detect when new Power Apps and Flows are created in a Power Platform environment and send email notifications.
Power Apps UI Developer Tips
Choose Proper Screen Size Before Development Screen size is very important, first we should choose a proper screen size, and should not change screen size once begin development. The reason is that some properties (X, Y, Width, Height, Font size, etc.) of all controls will be changed automatically after the screen size is changed even
How to Connect to Twitter’s Search API to Return Hashtag Data
Interested in learning about connecting a Power App with Twitter’s Search API? Check out our new video where Todd guides us through the process. Resources: Twitter API Search Endpoints: https://developer.twitter.com/en/docs… Twitter API 30 Day Pricing: https://developer.twitter.com/en/pric… Word Art Tool: https://wordart.com/